Friday, November 6, 2009

random 10 saturday! - 10 items on etsy that I must own

In no particular order;





1. Kissing Giraffe Print by - visualglee

This makes me smile everytime I see it. It never fails.





2. Your Quote Necklace by - Simag

Who wouldn't love a cute, loving few words on a simple and lovely necklace?




3. Branch & Pearl Bracelet by - Poetica




I LOVE this one. A favorite!

4. Photo Album Locket by - birdzNbeez




5. Antique Silver Spoon ring by - Revisions

This has to seriously be one of the coolest things I've ever seen! Come on, how neat is this?? Definitely on of my favorites on this list.





6. Little Mushrooms print by - NatureMandalas

I typically don't find anything cute (or appetizing) about mushrooms. But this print is adorable!!





7. Okay this is adorable. I can just see myself looking all cottage-ey making cake pops.
Handmaiden's Cottage Style Apron by - HandmaidensCottage




8. I lovelovelove this! It's just screaming to be paired with some chai tea and a cozy book.
Rococo Shawl by - TickledPinkKnits (everything she creates is lovely!)




9. Love Candy print by - jenniferramos (really I love all of her work)


10. Love Birds print by - onceuponapaper

1 comment:

  1. yay! you blog! and i LOVE etsy! we got all our wedding party gifts from there!

    ReplyDelete